FAREHAM SHOPPING CENTRE – CENTRE ADMINISTRATOR OPPORTUNITY
Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
We have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator with excellent communication and organisation skills to work with our small Centre Management team carrying out a variety of administrative tasks and supporting centre promotions.
The position is for 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend working to support on-site events.
For the right candidate part-time hours may be considered.
Salary range £19,000 to £22,000, dependent upon skills and experience (pro-rata salary if part-time hours are agreed) plus a competitive benefits package.
· Providing a professional first point of contact for all visitors and enquiries to the centre management office
· Providing a high standard of administrative support to the centre management team
· Build and maintain strong retailer relationships through regular contact and visits to assist with day-to-day problem solving and support
· Processing Centre invoices on the on-line accounts system
· Supporting on-site promotions
· Assisting the Centre Manager with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, collecting and collating data and producing the final version of the reports for presentation to all stakeholders
· Support the delivery of excellent customer service within the centre
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail; previous experience of a general administration role
· A strong relationship builder with good communication skills – both verbal and written
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel (minimum intermediate) and Outlook
· Knowledge of basic accounting procedures preferable; numerate
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Anne Owen, HR Director email@example.com
Closing date 30/09/2021