Much-needed stress relief
- Face masks- Putting on a face mask allows you to take 20 minutes to just relax. Sit back and let it go to work on hydrating your skin and giving you back your glow!
The Body Shop, Boots, Savers, Superdrug, B&M and Poundland sell face masks.
- Candles- After your house is tidy and clean it’s always nice to light a candle, it can infuse your home with calming smells and make a room feel more homely.
B&M, Debenhams, Perfect Scents and Poundland sell candles.
3. Worry Monsters- They are a great way to get rid of children’s worries. They can write down their worries and place them inside, this allows them to ‘let go’ of their stresses.
Get yours from The Works.
4. Colouring Books- You’re never too old to colour in! Colouring books can be a good distraction and they can keep you occupied for hours.
The Works, B&M, and Waterstones sell colouring books.
4. Bath Bombs- Run a nice hot bath and add in a bath bomb. It will look amazing and many of them do great things for your skin!
Superdrug, Boots, Savers, The Body Shop, B&M and Poundland sell bath bombs.
5. Notebooks – Whether you’re the next Shakespeare or you just want to doodle, notebooks can allow you to get rid of stress through being creative.
The Works, B&M, Claire’s Accessories, Poundland and Waterstones sell notebooks.
6. Pillow Spray – Struggling to get some zzz’s? Spray some of this on your pillow and it may just help you zone out.
Try some from Boots.
7. Calm App- there are some great apps out there that help you reflect and evaluate what is causing your stress. Download one today it could be a great help!
8. Crafting- knitting, crochet, beading, cross stitching … the list is endless. Getting a crafting hobby can be very rewarding and is a brilliant stress reliever.
The Works, B&M and Poundland sell lots of crafting supplies.
We hope some of these things may help you in this stressful time.